Help with the language

How can we help?

  • If you come across a potential client
  • that does not speak a common language with you, 
  • but speaks Finnish, Swedish, Russian or Estonian
  • we can come and help you understand each other

How does it work?

  • We come and assist you with translation
  • when you meet with your client 
  • and charge by the hour

Registering your property

It is a common practice of many property owners in Costa del Sol, to rent out their place for short periods while they are not here themselves and thus making a pretty penny. According to a recent law, published on 11.02.21016, all properties that are rented out  for short term holiday rentals, need to be registered  in the Andalusia Tourism Register (Registro de Turismo de Andalucia).

We can fill out the form (el formulario 002057/4/A05DR) and register your property in CONSEJERÍA DE TURISMO Y DEPORTE in the Junta de Andalucia. The cost of the service is 150€ + IVA

  • If you feel like you might need some help with languages or registering your property
  • please contact us  and we will help.